Fuel and Lube Technician
KMC Mining is looking for experienced Fuel and Lube Technicians to work in Fort McMurray, AB. KMC will be recruiting locally for the project work. Non-locals are welcome to apply as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
–Perform assigned duties in a safe, efficient and environmentally secure manner.
–Service, top up and change grease/oil on off-road mining equipment.
–Competent in the safe and responsible operation of Tandem and Tri drives service truck and servicing of heavy mining equipment.
– Communicate with shift supervision and operations to achieve daily plans and activities.
– Ensure overall effectiveness and mechanical availability of production equipment.
– Participate in a work environment that supports KMC Operating Priorities and Values.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience servicing Heavy Equipment in a Mining environment.
- Competent in the safe and responsible operation of Tadem and Tri drives service truck and servicing of heavy mining equipment.
- Must be competent with detailed paperwork and knowledge of fluids in operation of mining equipment.
- CSTS and OSSA or Basic Safety Orientation (BSO) or CSO
- Valid Class 1 or 3 Driver’s license or better.
- Fall Protection certification
Rotation & Accommodation:
– The normal shift rotation is 7 days, 7 nights, 7 off.
– Transportation will be provided to and from work site and town.
– All project and work details to be discussed during interviews
– Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted. We thank all others for their interest in careers at KMC mining
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent