Field Labourer’s assist in day to day activities in KMC’s work force and are an integral part of our field operations by offering ground support and equipment operation. In addition, the incumbent is responsible for promoting the KMC safety culture, adhering to all provincial and federal laws, KMC policy, internal controls and practices, while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and upholding the values of KMC Mining.
- Clean, restock, and maintain washrooms;
- Clean light vehicles at the dump. Monitor light vehicle fuel levels and fuel up when necessary;
- Transport employees between the dry and the field;
- Take new employees on field tours when necessary;
- Move and set up lighting plants through the field;
- Assist with hauling cables throughout the field when necessary;
- Prioritize tasks throughout the day to ensure everything is completed; and
- Other duties as assigned from time-to-time.
- Clean class 5 driver’s license.
- Field safety tickets.
- Ability to think on the fly and problem solve.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Conflict resolution skills.
*Note: other combinations of education and experience will be considered.