KMC Mining is looking for experienced laborers to work on mine site in Fort McMurray. The laborers will ensure production requirements are met in a safe and efficient manner.
KMC will be recruiting locally for the project work. Non-locals are welcome to apply as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform assigned duties in a safe, efficient and environmentally secure manner;
• Communicate with shift supervision, operations and maintenance to achieve daily plans and activities;
• Ensure safe and effectiveness equipment operation and maintaining cleanliness standards of KMC;
• Participate in a work environment that supports KMC Operating Priorities and Values
• High School diploma or equivalent Minimum 2-3 years competent & relevant equipment operations.
• Valid Driver’s license
• Must have CSTS/OSSA OR BSO OR CSO.
Rotation & Accommodation:
– The normal shift rotation is 6 days, 6 nights, 6 off, days/nights for a continuous/rolling project.
– Transportation will be provided to and from work site and town.
-Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted. We thank all others for their interest in careers at KMC mining.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent