The successful applicants are responsible for the maintenance of heavy equipment tires. This includes Wiggle Wagons, Haul Trucks, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide technical diagnosis and perform maintenance on various makes and models of large mining equipment tires;
– Ensure work is completed safely and an FLRA is completed at the beginning of every job or when a job changes;
– Perform tire maintenance according to standards, procedures and practices set out by industry and KMC Mining;
– Communicate updates to supervisor to ensure goals are met;
Technical and Education Requirements:
– 2 year experience on heavy equipment tires in a mining environment;
– Must be reliable and willing to work in adverse conditions;
– Possession of a valid driver’s license;
– Proven safety training and exceptional safety record;
Rotation & Transportation:
Must have CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO
Rotation & Accommodation: The normal shift rotation is 14 on 7 off (7 day, 7 nights, 7 off). Candidates must be local to Fort McMurray and transportation will be provided to and from site and town.