KMC Mining is looking for experienced Service Technicians (Serviceman) to work on mine site in Fort McMurray. KMC will be recruiting locally for the project work. Non-locals are welcome to apply as well.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Perform assigned duties in a safe, efficient and environmentally secure manner.
– Service, top up and change grease/oil on off-road mining equipment.
– Competent in the safe and responsible operation of Tandem and Tri drives service truck and servicing of heavy mining equipment.
– Communicate with shift supervision and operations to achieve daily plans and activities.
– Ensure overall effectiveness and mechanical availability of production equipment.
– Participate in a work environment that supports KMC Operating Priorities and Values
- Must have a minimum of 1-year experience servicing Heavy Equipment.
- Competent in the safe and responsible operation of Tadem and Tri drives service truck and servicing of heavy mining equipment.
- Must be competent with detailed paperwork and knowledge of fluids in operation of mining equipment.
- CSTS/OSSA or BSO or CSO
- Valid Class 3 Driver’s license or better.
- Fall Protection certification
– All project and work details to be discussed during interviews
– Only candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted. We thank all others for their interest in careers at KMC mining.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent